“The benefits of yoga without the confines of studio walls.”
Outdoor yoga requires thinking outside of the box.
Still, the combination is popping up all over the nation, and what better place than Boulder to give it a try! Just combine the city’s 45,000 acres of spectacular open space with our world-renowned yoga instructors and voilà — an experience you’ll seek again and again.
Discount price of only $10 to celebrate our first summer of Yogi Hikes!
Small classes, maximum of 8 persons for a semi-private practice.
Whether you’re new to yoga or have practiced for years, Yogi Hikes offer something new, fun and expansive. Our certified teachers are much-loved in local yoga studios and also have strong connections to local natural spaces and environmental education.
Yogi Hikes last approximately 1.5 hours and take place at least twice weekly throughout late Spring, Summer and early Fall. Starting locations vary, but are always within 10 minutes drive of downtown Boulder.
- Yogi Hikes are capped at 10 persons to ensure a quality experience. Reservations are required.
- Most Yogi Hikes explore the trails around Boulder’s Chautauqua Park or on top of Flagstaff Mountain. Meet your instructor at the trailhead designated in your reservation confirmation letter, at least 5 minutes prior to the hike’s start time. Your instructor will be there at least 10 minutes early, holding a sign: Yogi Hike.
- No yoga mat required. Just wear sturdy shoes and sunscreen, and bring water. There is no storage available, so you’ll need to carry what you bring — so travel light.
- To register, visit the calendar page.
- Only $10 per Yogi Hike for the summer of 2013 as we celebrate this new offering!